Veggie Stir-Fry is such a quick and easy meal that is full of nutrients. The ideal go-to meal for a nutritious quickie.
What you need:
- Edamame noodles
- garlic – crushed
- ginger – grated
- romanesco cauliflower (or the normal kind but romanesco is so pretty)
- red onion
- firm organic tofu
- red + yellow pepper
- lime juice
- tamari soy sauce
- chilli flakes
- apple cider vinegar
What to do:
- Boil the noodles..
- Saute the garlic and ginger in coconut or olive oil for a few seconds..
- Add all the chopped veggies..
- Add tamari, apple cider vinegar, pepper and chilli flakes..
- Saute for a few minutes..
- Drain noodles, add to the stir fry and transfer to a bowl..
- Fry the tofu in the juice left in a pan.. Add to the bowl..
- Squeeze over the lime juice, mix and serve..