The sauce on these Udon noodles is the one!! If you are a lover of creamy sauces, then you must give this a go!! I eat these warm or cold and my son loves them too!
What you need..
- Udon noodles
- half can of light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp tahini
- inch of ginger
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- small piece of red chilli
- tbsp tamari soy sauce
- spring onions
- red pepper
- fresh coriander
- Boil the noodles as it says on the packet.
- Make the sauce by blending the coconut milk, tahini, ginger, garlic, chilli and tamari until smooth.
- Thinly slice the spring onions, red pepper and celery.
- When the udon noodles are cooked, drain them and then put back in the pan, mix with the sauce and heat up for a minute.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix everything together.
You can add any other vegetables that you fancy too.
Back in my dairy eating days, I used to love carbonara sauce. This sauce is definitely a good replacement for that!
Give these udon noodles a try and let me know what you think of the dreamy sauce.
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram #tanyashealthyliving