I accidentally deleted my other Satay curry recipe, so I made it again and this time it was even better!! This is a favourite with a lot of my coaching clients. I love this on a cold evening as it’s so comforting and obviously much more healthy than ordering a take away.
Be warned.. I seem to have turned into Miss Kringle so I will be getting all Christmassy on yo asses after this recipe, but for now, here’s this beaut of a satay curry.
What you need..
- can of light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 cm fresh ginger – thinly sliced
- half a red chilli – thinly chopped
- 1 garlic clove – crushed
- new potatoes – cut into quarters
- red pepper
- baby corn
- fresh coriander
- brown rice
- Boil rice and steam potatoes and cauliflower.
- In a pan, saute the garlic, chilli and ginger in olive oil for a minute and then add all over ingredients apart from the peanut butter and coriander. (Not the rice obviously)
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until everything has softened.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until it has mixed in well.
- Pour on top of the rice and top with coriander.