Oh how I love this coconut veggie soup!
It’s really easy and bursting with flavour..
- pint veg stock
- can of full fat coconut milk
- tsp red thai paste
- red onion
- doterra lemongrass essential oil or a stick of lemongrass
- spring onion
- red pepper
- udon noodles
What to do:
- Saute the garlic, ginger and onion to soften. Then add the thai paste and turmeric. Mix it up and gently saute for a few seconds.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable stock. If you are using a lemongrass stick, add that in now. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Boil and then drain the udon noodles and saute the red pepper, mushrooms and carrot for a few minutes in some coconut oil.
- Take the soup of the heat. Take out the lemongrass stick if using.. Add a drop of doterra lemongrass oil if using.
- Squeeze in some lime and add all the ingredients together..
It may also be nice with brown rice or potatoes.. Give it a try.