This chocolate cashew yoghurt is amaaazing!!
I’m not a big fan of nuts on there own, I think they are totally boring. However they are a god send for making things like this cashew mousse and other desserts. As you probably know nuts are a good healthy fat and contain plenty of vitamins and minerals for good bodily function. They are good for healthy bones, healthy hair, healthy teeth and gums. They contain antioxidants and also help with weight loss as they will fill you up for longer and stop you from eating more. I find whenever I eat cashews they fill me up for hours.
What you need:
- cup of cashews – soaked for 4 hours or overnight
- frozen banana
- tbsp rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup water – approx, you might need a bit more
What to do:
- Drain and rinse the cashews and put in the blender.
- Add all other ingredients.. Start with a bit of water and add more if necessary.
- Blend until really smooth.
- Eat it.
I have topped mine with desiccated coconut and cacao nibs. You could also top with fruit of your choice. I will defo be dipping strawberries into this when they are back in season!